Wednesday 18 April 2012

Research Writing and Scientific Literature - Classes 24th April, 1st May

The next two classes will be allocated to supporting you creating your papers.
I will be arranging people to work in groups to read each others work and provide feedback.
This will be for 1 hour.
For the remaining hour I will review material on request and provide individual support.


Please indicate which of the days you would prefer for group work - either Tuesday April 24th or Tuesday May 5th - using the following link - 
http://www.doodle.com/xm9sweyfeqiu649h


I will then create groups based on the type of work being done or level of work being done.


If there is anything in particular you would like me to review in class please email me and I will include it.



Cenergise - Graduate Software Engineer

Cenergise is seeking to hire a Graduate Software Engineer.  The job advertisement is available  here