Thursday 6 December 2012

Research Methods Class on Tuesday (Damian)

Hi all,

according to my classlists, this is who is
in my class (there are a few people whose
signatures I'm not sure of), and when they
are starting their dissertations, if you are
in my Tuesday evening class, and are not
on this list, or I have your status down wrong,
please e-mail me:


Michael Brophy  DT217A  Not in Jan
Stephen  Corrigan  DT217  Not in Jan
Nicholas  Dillion  DT217A  Not in Jan
Michal Drobiec DT286  In Jan
David  Ferguson  DT286  In Jan
Shane  Harpur  DT217  In Jan
John  Kavanagh  DT217A  Not in Jan
P.J.  Kelly  DT286  Not in Jan
Bobby  Kiernan  DT286  In Jan
Paul  Kilkenny  DT286  Not in Jan
Olubusola  Laiyemo  DT217  In Jan
Paul  Lyons  DT217A  Not in Jan
Alan  McClean  DT217  Not in Jan
Fiona  McGroarty  DT286  In Jan
Sylo  Parrakkattu  DT286  Not in Jan
Joseph  Riou  DT286  Not in Jan
Lien Thi Thai DT286  In Jan
Kerri  Toft  DT202A  Not in Jan
Ana  Vallejo  DT230  Not in Jan
 
thanks,

Damian


Cenergise - Graduate Software Engineer

Cenergise is seeking to hire a Graduate Software Engineer.  The job advertisement is available  here