Brandtone, a mobile marketing company based in Dublin, have open analytics positions. see details below. Interested people should contact Victor Carey at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Brandtone is the world’s leading mobile marketing company enabling leading brands to conduct award winning mobile marketing campaigns that increase sales and builds consumer databases which we target with direct marketing activity that drives superior brand returns
We have a client list that includes many of the world’s best known brands are headquartered in Dublin, and have operations in Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa, Kenya and Turkey.
Role Title – Customer Base Analyst
You will work within the Customer Base Management Analytics team part of the Database Marketing Directorate which also includes Insights and Research. This role is a strategic enabler to Brandtone monetisation of its 20 million and growing consumer database through driving consumer acquisition & churn retention activity in addition to revenue generation activity.
The position requires someone with excellent analytical skills, strong communication, planning and influencing skills along with the ability to work under pressure. You will be self-driven and need to work effectively as part of a team in a fast paced multi-dimensional environment.
- Mine consumer data using SQL / Business Objects / Excel to identify best prospect consumers to be stimulated for follow up activity
- Perform statistical analysis to map and identify genuine trends and relationships
- Segment and extract best prospect consumer cohorts for direct marketing (DM) campaigns
- Complete post campaign DM analysis to identify consumer uptake and make recommendations based on test messages to the full scale
- Work with the customer base manager to create predictive models to enhance revenue through the next best activity offer engine
- Work with markets and internal teams to enhance the DM campaign manager
- Comfortable presenting insights on commercial matters and recommendations to senior audiences
· Experience of Data Mining / Analytics Tools – passion for numbers
· Experience with data visualization tools, BI Reporting Tools and advanced Excel
· Strong SQL (Oracle) with experience querying large, complex data sets
· Knowledge of data modelling and data warehousing processes and concepts
· Experience developing & delivering reporting & analysis in a demanding environment
· Sound commercial acumen
· Excellent verbal & written communication skills; ability to effectively communicate and present data
· Ability to work cross functionally and across the markets we operate in
· Ability to relate to both business and IT specialists