Monday 23 December 2013

Assignment Feedback Sessions

If you would like to meet to discuss your assignments, I'm currently available during the following times. You will need to book an appointment by emailing me letting me know your preferred date. I will respond with an available time for your meeting. 

Tuesday 17th December between 3pm-4:30pm
Monday 6th January between 9am-11:30am
Monday 6th January between 5pm-7pm
Tuesday 7th January between 12pm-3pm
Monday 20th January between 5pm-7pm

Wednesday 22nd January between 5pm-7pm

Other dates and times will come available during January. Alternatively contact me to arrange another date/time during January.



Please do not turn up without making an appointment.

Regards
Brendan

Cenergise - Graduate Software Engineer

Cenergise is seeking to hire a Graduate Software Engineer.  The job advertisement is available  here