Wednesday 2 September 2015

Software Development required to join team in NDRC

My name is Cian O' Driscoll. I have recently started a company and I will commencing the NDRC LaunchPad business accelerator programme in Dublin on the 7th of September. 
I am looking for a good software developer to build a working web application and to work with me in the NDRC for the duration of the 3 month programme. Their presence at the NDRC may only be required 3 days per week however. This would be a great opportunity for a recent graduate or current post graduate/PhD student. The LaunchPad Programme is considered one of the best in the world for Start Ups and would not only be a great learning experience, but it would be a great asset on any CV. A fixed price can be agreed for the total work.The opportunity may exist to remain with the company after the 3 months. 

I am looking to find a competent software person to add to my team, ideally someone with HTML5, CSS, php, JavaScript and good front-end UI skills. 



Cenergise - Graduate Software Engineer

Cenergise is seeking to hire a Graduate Software Engineer.  The job advertisement is available  here