Data/ Information Technology/Multimedia/GIS/Graphic Design and want to play a key role in the production of statistics about Ireland you should consider a graduate placement in one of the CSO offices at Cork, Rathmines and Swords. Also possible opportunities to work in another Government Department located in Wexford.
Further details and requirements are:
- Open to those who have attained a minimum level 8 degree (2H1 or higher) in a discipline such as Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Geographical Information Systems, Business processing Data Science/Data Analytics or Graphic Design/Multimedia.
- Placement for 6 months with an option to extend
- We are offering Graduate positions in a number of Streams:
- Statistics/Economics/Data Analysis
- Information Technology
- Business Processing
- Multimedia/Graphic Design
- Geographical information system
CV along with Application Form are required to be submitted to email@example.com prior to closing date 5pm on 1st May 2017.
Candidates should note that eligibility to compete is open to citizens of the European Economic Area (EEA)
Click here for more details, information booklet and application form.